Happy 2nd month anniversary sweetheart ;)

Anniversaries are special for anyone no matter what you are and they only come once a year. This means, when you celebrate it, you need to celebrate it very well so that it is a memory to keep and last forever. Couples send each other anniversary wishes and make sure the other one knows that they will keep their love and promises to each other alive forever. Happy anniversary, dear… Let this date don’t stop us from enjoying life and every single day of it! I wish you many happy returns with all my heart!

Every time I think of something sad,
I replace the thought- with you!
My mind is instantly changed
And my heart is filled with gladness.
Every breath I take is meant for you,
I live this life surrounded in joy
And I bathe in the promise of your love,
My soul belongs to you.
Each time I see something beautiful
I want to take it and bring it to you;
My life has so much meaning now
All because of you...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment